Southern California Coastal Tour
October 13-20, 2018
Click here for tour details
NOTE: Each participant needs to sign up separately.
The fee to SRCC of $425 per person covers the bulleted items below. $50 deposit is due upon registration and $375 is due by check within two weeks.
- Breakfast (where hotels do not provide)
- Lunch and snacks each day (including at least one catered lunch)
- Dinner on the final tour night (beach party)
- SAG/gear/bike transport during the tour
- Train (Amtrak) and ferry (to Coronado) tickets
- Insurance and support including a tour leader for each stage
Approximate Costs - to be paid for directly by participants:
Hotels - The per person cost for accommodations for 7 nights will range from about $1,200 total for single occupancy, $600 for double occupancy, and less for triple or quad occupancy.
Dinners - participants are responsible for paying for their own dinners except for final night.
- Within 30 days of registration (by March 6), you will receive a full refund.
- 90+ days before a tour starts (by July 15), you will receive a full refund less a $25 fee*.
- 60-90 days before a tour starts (by August 14), you will receive all monies paid for the tour, less a $200 fee*.
- Less than 60 days before the start of the tour (after August 14): No refunds will be granted for a cancellation and the full tour fee is payable*.
*If SRCC is able to replace you with someone from the tour waiting list, or in the case of medical or family emergencies, refunds of up to the full tour fee, less any costs expended and not refunded to SRCC due to the cancellation, may be granted.
Note: tour cancellation fees vary based on tour costs and financial obligations.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify trips for any reason if circumstances make it necessary. In the event that SRCC needs to cancel, we will do our best to provide a 30 day notice and a full refund for monies received. Refunds will be for the tour fee only, less any costs expended and not refunded to SRCC due to the cancellation, and do not include transportation, hotel or other expenses incurred on the part of tour participants. Tours are generally held rain or shine. Thanks for your support and understanding.